Employees who believe they are valued are more valuable to your business.
They have higher morale and are more loyal to you.
This translates directly into increased productivity, higher retention, and lower costs. It can also increase your ability to attract and retain top talent.
- 4 out of 5 workers who rate the education about their benefits and retirement plan highly also rate their benefit package positively and say their workplace is an excellent or very good place to work.
- Employees who value their benefit and retirement plan package are three times more likely to believe their employer cares about their well being.
– Source: Unum, Employee Education and Enrolment Survey, 2011
How we make this happen for your employees
- Few employees are financial experts. Yet, increasingly, individuals are in charge of their own retirement futures. We can help them achieve personal control of their retirement future and appreciate the value of their workplace retirement plan. Think of us an extension of your Employee Assistance Program.
- Help your employees prepare for and transition to retirement, through personalized one-on-one sessions for employees up to 10 years before retirement
- Assist retiring employees to understand their retirement options and help them select the option in their best interest
- Review severance package options with employees during workplace reorganizations
- Explain pensions and planning options for retirement based on your plan, through custom webinars and in seminars
How we make this happen for your business
- Actuarial services for small to mid-sized defined benefit pension plans and post-employment benefit plans
- Support to establish a defined contribution pension plan or a retirement savings plan such as a Group RRSP, Deferred Profit Sharing Plan or Tax-Free Savings Account for your employees